Sorry, this job has expired.
Do you have a passion for helping others? Then Calle Vinas, a licensed, Statewide Private Home Care Provider, is the company for you. We provide quality care for clients on the Independent Care Waiver Program, CCSP and Private Pay.
We are currently seeking a caretaker for a disabled person in Gainesville, GA.
As a caregiver you will be responsible for:
• Providing assistance with bathing.
• Providing assistance with grooming and dressing.
• Meal preparation and assistance with eating.
• Light housekeeping and laundry.
• Providing cognitive stimulation through games and activities.
• Shopping and errands.
• Providing transportation to appointments.
• Scheduling appointments and bill management.
• Providing medication reminders.
• Putting your client’s needs first.
We require you to have:
• Current CPR certification
• Current First Aid certification
• TB Screen
• A background check
• A drug screen
Our exceptional staff consists of skilled home care CNA’s, personal home care aides, and other care providers all trained to assist clients through day-to-day life. They are truly caregivers who have deep concern and compassion for our clients. If you have a similar passion for helping others, we encourage to you apply today!
Click on ‘Apply now’ for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.